Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Belly Shots!

Love these guys! And I simply cannot wait till this little girl makes her grand (and already overdue!) arrival so we can play photos again!  Kristen and George are expecting their first little girl...umm...two days ago.  (Clearly this post is a little past due as well...oops!)  George just made it home from a long deployment where he missed most of Kristen's pregnancy, so glad he is here for the birth! These photos were taken barely 2 days after he came home, I really wasn't sure she would still be pregnant for our appointment...and now two weeks later...still pregnant.  Sorry Kristen!  I hope these photos will help you to remember the joy of pregnancy...especially right now when you are probably wishing it away... ;)









Congratulations you guys!  So happy for you and I cannot wait to meet her!  Thank you for humoring me and letting me practice on you, much appreciated.

No comments: